Wow! What an amazing half term we have had in silver class!
Our top moments from this half term have been:
1. Continuing to learn and master our times tables.
2. Studying Hinduism and learning about the different Gods such as Krishna and Ganesh.
3. Writing diary entries in History imagining that we were living in a Victorian Prison.
4. Learning how to make a series circuit and all about electricity in Science.
5. In PSHCE researching and discussing topics that are a concern to us and holding a class debate about this.
We hope you have an amazing half term and we look forward to seeing you back in a weeks time.
Miss Pass and Mrs Miller :)