Our top moments of this week have been:
1. Looking at writing our own newspaper reports and in particular finding evidence in information and summarising this into our own words. We have felt like real journalists making notes for our reports!
2. We have persevered with learning the time in particular 24 hour digital time and yesterday we created our own clocks to use in class and help us.
3. On Wednesday we designed our pottery containers to make next week.
4. In Science we began to think about making our own classification keys and thinking about grouping animals according to their characteristics.
5. Friday 13th March was Sports Relief Day and we have taken part in lots of fun activities such as: t-shirt designing, playing on the bouncy castles, making our own flapjacks and an obstacle course.
Have a lovely weekend!
Miss Pass, Mrs Miller and all of Silver Class :)