Our top 5 moments this week have been:
- Making pottery with Mrs Miller – we cannot wait to paint these next Monday and see the finished product that we have created.
- Starting our gymnastics topic in PE and beginning to look at different types of rolls we could add into a sequence.
- Continuing our Poetry topic and learning about what a Haiku is and the features of it! (I wonder if you can remember this now you’re home.)
- Measuring different masses using weighing scales, estimating what we think the objects might weigh beforehand and converting the mass from grams into kilograms.
- Learning more about different settlements in Geography and the reasons why people might choose certain sites.
The award winners this week are:
- Merits – Nevaeh and Ben
- Star of the week – Indy
- Good Friend – Charley
Have a lovely weekend everyone.
Miss Pass and Mrs Miller J