Another amazing week in silver class has sadly come to an end. This week Emily and Jehanna have written our class blog.
Red nose week
English- word detctive’s learning about adding prefixes.
- I thought it was really fun- Jehanna
- I liked looking through the dictionary for new words-Emily
- I liked making the booklet and drawing the front cover- Joey
- I liked learning and doing prefixes-Ellie
- I liked putting stuff inside the booklet-Oscar
Maths-bus stop method
All week we’ve been learning bus stop method and doing remainders.
- I didn’t like doing the remainders but I liked doing bus stop method-Jehanna
- I liked that it was all division- Joey
- I liked doing the questions because my mum taught me and they were really easy.-Emily
- I thought it was really hard but I liked it-Oscar
- I liked doing it but it was a little hard- Ellie
Red nose day- we’ve celebrated for children in need
- Today we’ve bought red noses for £1.50 and I got the lady bug- Jehanna
- I liked wearing red noses for charity- Joey
- I liked making biscuits and decorating them with sweets- Emily