This week we have been as busy as always. The children have come back into school with a brilliant attitude to their learning.
Our 5 top moments this week are:
- Starting our new English topic ‘The Grand Tour’ where we are building up to writing a tour of our school. We have been using our retrieving and recording skills in order to gather information about our school and evaluate other virtual tours.
- Maths we have been looking at place value in decimals as well as our times tables knowledge.
- Science where we have learnt all about the function of the digestive system and different parts of our bodies.
- Creating our own landscape drawings using an artist’s techniques as inspiration.
- In History we learnt all about crime and punishment during the Tudor period and imagined we were part of the poor society, rich society or monarchy of the time to describe what life is like.
The award winners this week are:
Good Friend – Oscar
Star of the Week – Erin
Merits – Bobbi and Kyle
Have a lovely weekend and we look forward to seeing you back on Monday.
Miss Pass and Mrs Miller J