And so it is the end of my time with Year 4 and the end of Year 4 being taught by me.
It is now the end and what a good time we have had. We would not change a thing.
Enjoy Year 5 and remember I am only down the corridor if you ever need a chat.
It has been a…
Five of the best things from this week
1. We all went out and helped plant flowers during gardening days.
2. We have been able to enjoy the hot weather for walk to school week.
3. It has been great to cheer on the Parents Vs Teachers football game.
4. We had a lovey sports day and…
The glamour of New York City film region came to Silver Class as we started to film our new mystery drama.
Five special things from our week in Silver Class.
1. "Who Stole the Team Point Trophy?" has been filmed
2. Most of the class got some very pleasing spelling test results.
As the life bus arrived at Pool House, we learnt a lot about how to repair problems in our life.
A very quick blog from Mr Bamber, after what has been one of the busiest weeks ever.
Here are top five moments -
1. Rehearsals for Nanny Poppins: The Musical are going GREAT.
2. We have…
Science was a week long experiment about tooth decay.
History was an exploration of the Indus Valley.
A big happy birthday to Mr Bamber and Mrs Miller.
Non-chronological reports about the Shang Dynasty.
Gardening Club is the best thing ever!
Digital and analogue clock…
We have stopped as much commotion as possible in school for SATS.
This week we have been particularly quiet, as the year 6 children have been doing their SATs exams. We wished them all the luck in the world and we wanted to support them as best we could.
we stepped back in time to THE ROMAN ERA.
SILVER CLASS TRIP BY CIAN CARNEY
YESTERDAY me and my class went to the roman museum in Ribchester.
We travelled by couch, the drive was half an hour long and I enjoyed it and I Wish…
This week has gone so fast it feels like we have been spinning AROUND.
We came back to school and did Singing Assembly.
We learnt about negative numbers.
We started a new topic in English - the Shang Dynasty of Ancient Egypt.
We have participated…
The Kiln Wheel is on Fire as the pots are placed in the kiln for finishing.
A few weeks back, Jane from the company Fired4U came into our class and made some pots with us. We then decorated them using specialist stamps and paints. We had a fantastic time but we have kept it under wraps as the…
- on Monday my class have started a new book called spider wick .
- on Tuesday in PE WE PLAYED football witch i did not enjoy. We also read the next chapter of spider wick.
- IN the afternoon Mr Herd was with us to do ART.
- THURSDAY was fun fun fun…
Today we started our new book called Spiderwick chronicles the field guide.we felt very sad that misses miller was of school because she had a sore arm.
w.a.s the best
-,.day ever because we did foot ball YAY# A U SOME and we did fun lessons .
This week in silver class we have been up to..
Miss miller was off
On Monday we got started on The Spiderwick Chronicles the field guide.
In maths we are learning about kilometres and a kilometre is 1000 metres
On Tuesday we were all tired and did fun…