Sunshine Class Homework
Homework is an important way of reinforcing what we have covered in school. It is also a great way of developing thinking and understanding outside of a classroom setting. It is important that all children attempt their homework each week. Children will be rewarded for their efforts and praised for having a go.
- Homework will be sent home each Friday to be completed by the following Friday. If for any reason you are unable to complete homework please speak to myself or a key worker.
- All homework should be completed by your child. No matter how untidy or illegible you think it is, this is part of their journey to becoming fabulous mark makers. (They may copy underneath your writing or pictures if they need to.)
- Homework must be done in pencil, please do not use felt tips or biros. Thank you.
- Creative homework can be as imaginative as you like. Each half term there will be one piece of creative homework linked to our topic in class.
- Reading is also part of our Sunshine class homework and it is important that you do this every night. This helps to develop your child's imagination and vocabulary. Just 5 minutes every night can make a massive difference.
I look forward to seeing your child's fabulous work! Please email homework over each week to ; email@example.com
Sunshine Class Weekly Homework