What a busy but fantastic day we have had today for Red Nose Day!
1. We bought Red Noses to support a really good cause and designed our own Red Noses and our theme for future Red Nose Day's.
2. We carried out a Red Nose Day quiz in different teams. The three different categories were - red, noses and humour.
3. We played Headhunters where we had to find each of the Red Noses that are part of this years theme.
4. We had a whole class Red Nose and Spoon race on the yard. We split the class into four groups and the winners of each group raced in a 'Champion of Champions' race.
5. We created our own Red Nose Day wordsearch with words that linked to this years theme.
Make sure you have a look at our Gallery page for images of all the fun we had throughout the day!