This week we have all written our blog together as we have had such an amazing first week back to school!
Our top moments this week have been:
- Learning how to dribble with and without obstacles in our PE lessons – we have enjoyed playing some really fun team games.
- In Mathematics we have been focusing on mental Maths and have enjoyed finding a new way to solve problems.
- We have been able to continue reading Christophe’s story and thought a lot about what makes a good story and how a story should be told.
- In Art we have started our new topic studying the Bayeux Tapestry and cannot wait to continue this with Miss Hargreaves next week.
- In Geography we have been looking at land use maps and creating our own keys to show how land can be used differently in different places.
We are looking forward to next week continuing all of our learning.
Our award winners this week are:
Star of the week – Gabriella
Merits – Eva and Josh
Good Friend – Bree-Anna
Please can I take this opportunity to remind everyone to bring in PE pumps to use during our lessons in the hall. Thank you.
Have a lovely weekend!
Miss Pass & Miss Hargreaves J