We have had a really fun week this week filled with excitement about the Euros and lots of learning alongside this.
This week we have:
- Completed our History topic looking at Crime and Punishment through the ages. We created our own chronological timelines including the periods we looked…
This week we have been as busy as always. Here are the top five moments we have come up with as a class:
- We’ve been learning about Diwali, we have made our own booklets, rangoli patterns, henna and diya lamps.
- We have written a virtual tour of our school which we are going to present next…
This week we have been as busy as always. The children have come back into school with a brilliant attitude to their learning.
Our 5 top moments this week are:
- Starting our new English topic ‘The Grand Tour’ where we are building up to writing a tour of our school. We have been…
This week we have loved:
- Learning properties of shapes - including acute and obtuse angles, lines of symmetry, reflections and parallel and perpendicular lines.
- Finishing reading The Iron Man - we are looking forward to writing our own fictional stories about a monster of our choice next…
- This week in English we have been learning about the Shang dynasty.
- In maths we have been doing column addition and subtraction & we been doing the inverse.
- Jamie won the star of the week Dylan & Nevaeh won the merit.
- Jehanna won the good friend award.
Well done for…
This week has been a great week in Silver class we have been continuing and finishing off a lot of the subjects and topics we had begun before half term.
The children have enjoyed:
. Learning how to use data and statistics, in particular to create bar charts.
. Beginning to read a…
Another amazing week in silver class has sadly come to an end. This week Emily and Jehanna have written our class blog.
Red nose week
English- word detctive’s learning about adding prefixes.
- I thought it was really fun- Jehanna
- I liked looking through the dictionary for new…
This week we have been learning about:
- We’ve painted our pottery this week.
- It was really good (Jamie)
- It was hard but a bit fun(Alara)
- It was fun but a bit difficult too (Ela)
- I liked it , it was really fun (Charley)
- It was super fun (Joey)
In Maths this week we have…
Our top 5 moments this week have been:
- Making pottery with Mrs Miller – we cannot wait to paint these next Monday and see the finished product that we have created.
- Starting our gymnastics topic in PE and beginning to look at different types of rolls we could add into a sequence.
As a class we have decided what our top 5 moments of this week have been.
- We have designed our pottery to make in class next Monday. We can’t wait!
- We learnt how to use the inverse operation in Mathematics to solve problems.
- We have recorded our Spooky Stories.
- In Computing we have…
What an amazing first week back to school. The children have come back with a fantastic attitude and a desire to learn which is fantastic to see.
In English we have started our new topic looking at spooky stories. We have particularly focused on the way in which we read a story can be make it…
It has been fantastic getting to know the children in Silver Class this half term and they have thoroughly impressed us with their determination and eagerness to learn.
This week the children have continued working hard – writing their own stories and mastering column addition and subtraction.…