Here are the 5 things that silver class did this week.
- In Maths we have done short division and carrying remainders.
- In English we wrote our own article about the impact on children of Covid.
- In History we have learnt how Anglo-Saxons punished people.
- In Science we have learnt how to group animals and plants using classification keys.
- In P.E we have been doing different balances.
Merits-Cassius and Iyla-Rose
Star of the week-Bree-Anna
Have a good weekJ
By Bree-Anna, Gabriella and Charlie.
12 March 2022
I have enjoyed learning about how the Anglo-Saxon punished people. And classification keys we did in science.
Thank you Miss Pass and Miss Hargreaves.