16 September 2022
The Top Moments of Week 2
- Head Hunters. This week we created our own set of Head Hunters cards to find around the school grounds. Each of the sets had to be linked together but the theme of the cards was up to us.
- Andy Warhol. We looked at some of Andy Warhol’s repeated patterns that he was famous for creating. We created our own repeated patterns using the designs of the cans of pop we made last week.
- The Blitz. Following on from studying propaganda posters last week, we researched ‘The Blitz’ this week. We used an atlas to locate each of the areas that were affected on a map of the UK.
- PSHCE -Substance Abuse. We learnt about the dangers of substance abuse in our PSHCE lesson and created a poster about this explaining each of the dangers.
- Multiplying and Dividing by 10,100 and 1000. We revised our knowledge of place value before following step by step instructions in order to accurately multiply by 10, 100 and 1000.