Here are our top five Moonbeam Moments:
1. We had a brilliant P.E lesson on Monday where the class all listened carefully and had fun travelling in different ways.
2. We have been completing subtraction calculations in Mathematics this week.
3. We have explored Sam’s diary and all the adventures he has been on in English. We have written questions and answers, practised writing sentences independently and sequened events.
4. The children have designed a fruit salad with Mrs Dorota in DT on Wednesday.
5. We have recapped part of phase 3 in Phonics and have learnt the new digraph ‘ai’.
Thank you for learning the spellings with the children at home and sending me homework via email. The children have loved looking at each other’s work from home today and I look forward to seeing more children completing their homework for next week.
Our Star of the Week is Amelia.
Our Merit Certificate winners are Frankie and Joseph.
Our Good Friend award was awarded Olivia.
Football certificate from Danny went to Adeeb.
Well done to everyone for a fantastic week.
Have a lovely and safe weekend
Miss Wilson and the Moonbeam team.