Our top moments of the week:
- We have looked at place value for the first time in Mathematics this week and the children have done AMAZINGLY well! We are all very proud of them.
- We have written a persuasive piece of writing in English, trying to persuade people to visit Bob on the moon.
- We have described and looked at the properties of materials in Science.
- In Art with Mrs Dorota, the children made sculptures using malleable media.
- We have learnt ‘tch’, oo (u) and ‘a-e’ including ‘c’ in Phonics.
- We learnt about explorers in History and retold the key parts of their adventures.
Star of the Week – Ben
Good Friend Award – Emilia
Merit Certificates – Kevin and Reis
AFC Fylde Football Award – Virtue