Our top ten moments this week have been:-
- observing our caterpillars as cocoons
- Playing football with AFC Fylde
- Acting out the scarecrows wedding in groups with props
- Writing sentences about the scarecrows wedding independently
- Learning how to subtract
- Looking at our interactive globe to find places in the world we know about
- Exploring India using the interactive globe
- Finding and ordering numbers outside with Mrs Hudson
- Reading to Mrs Parkinson
- Phonics with Miss Chippendale
Our star of the week is Oliver
Our merit certificates go to Vaishvik for sharing his knowledge of India with the class and Sarah for a huge improvement with her confidence, acting out the Scarecrows wedding twice.
Our kind friend award goes to Jessica.
We hope you all have a lovely half term week and will see you all back in school on Monday 7th June at 9am. Please bring your PE kits, reading books and Tuck money with you on this morning.