14 January 2022
Highlights of our week:
- We have been measuring using standard units of measurement and we have all been practising measuring using a ruler and cm.
- We have learnt new ways of writing ‘igh’ in Phonics. (ie and i-e)
- We learnt about high and low pitches of sound in Music.
- We talked about different types of worries and who we can talk to about our worries in our KS1 assembly.
- In Science we learnt about different weather symbols and made weather wheels.
Star of the Week – Vaishvik
Good Friend Award – Brynley
Merit Certificates – Lilly-Ann and Reis