4 February 2022
Today we have celebrated Chinese New Year with Sunshine and Rainbow Class. We have celebrated with a banquet, dragon dances and a parade around School displaying all of our wonderful decorations.
Highlights or our week
- We have been inspired Samuel Pepys’ diary about the Great Fire of London and written our own diaries, imagining we were there in 1666.
- We have listened to different pieces of music and talked about the tempos, pitch, instruments we could hear and how each piece of music made us feel.
- We have identified numbers in words as well as numerals.
- We have explored the key features of different fairy tales.
- We have made Chinese dragons in Art with Mrs Dorota.