11 March 2022
A glorious week
- We have started to look at multiplying in Maths. This week we have focused on our 2 and 5 times tables, counting on in multiples of 2 and 5 and then solving multiplication questions.
- We explored how different types of weather can affect us in Geography.
- In Science we learnt what plants need in order to grow and survive.
- We discussed who we can talk to when we are worried in PSHCE.
- We used our retrieval skills in English to create informative posters about how animals keep safe.
- We enjoyed P.E outside this week in the glorious sunshine.
Star of the Week – Virtue
Good Friend Award – Reis
Merit Certificates – Sarah and Beau
AFC Fylde Football Award - Junior