Yummy, yummy, yummy, I’ve got cake in my tummy and it tastes so good with butter cream!
We have loved our baking homework the past few weeks. Thank you to you all for your help at home with baking. The children have loved sharing their adventures in the kitchen with their friends and most importantly, we have loved eating them all.
This week in Moonbeam class…
- We have started to write our own fairy tales in English.
- We made musical instruments on Wednesday with Mrs Bennett in our Music lesson.
- We can differentiate between o’clock and half past the hour in Maths.
- We have explored the seasonal changes in summer and spring in Science.
- We recreated the diary of Samuel Pepys in History.
- We have eaten lots of cake!
We have been working hard to be more independent learners this week and the children are coming on leaps and bounds with their work in all subject areas. We are a super proud moonbeam team!
This week our Star of the Week is Logan.
The Good friend certificate was chosen by the children and they voted for Dwij.
Merit Certificates this week were awarded to Justyna for being a conscientious and reflective learner who always puts in 100% effort into everything she does, and to Viaan who has been working more independently and has been trying to eat new things.
The sports awards from AFC Fylde was awarded to Logan.
Well done to everyone!
We hope you have a lovely weekend.
Miss Wilson and the Moonbeam team J