What a week!
- Counting in multiples of 2 in Mathematics, as well as identifying odd and even numbers.
- New non-fiction topic in English, looking at "Why do elephants have big ears?"
- Planting cress in Science and learning all about what plants need to grow into a healthy plant.
- Lots of phonics practice with Molly the monkey before she leaves us to go back to Blackpool Zoo.
- Using our computer skills to practice phonics with online games.
- Being mischievous minions on Thursday for World Book Day 2020! (Please see our gallery for all of our pictures from the day.)
This week our Star of the Week is Lucas.
The Good friend certificate was chosen by the children and they voted for Grace.
Merit Certificates this week were awarded to Kara for working exceptionally hard to apply her phonics to every piece of writing, and to Noah amazing me with his mathematical knowledge and understanding.
Our World Book Day certificates went to Logan and Remi.
Well done to everyone!
World Book Day 2020 - Minions