What have we been up to this week?
Tuesday - Spelling surprises, making a television show, working with partners in gymnastics and talking about bullying in PSHCE.
Wednesday - Planning our stories about Charlie, multiplying using arrays, handwriting skills and drawing a Hindu…
Another busy week in Rainbow Class...
English - We learnt more about the world of chocolate and Mr. Wonka.
Mathematics - We have been able to tell the time (o'clock, half past, quarter past and quarter to).
Science - We have been on a plant hunt.
Geography - We have explore the…
A busy week of learning in Rainbow Class.
English - We have been learning about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and how chocolate is made.
Mathematics - We divided 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers and then found remainders.
PE - We have had three lots of PE this week, throwing,…
We have had a very busy and very sunny week back at school.
English - We have learnt about chocolate and reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Mathematics - We have been revising our number bonds to 10, 20 and 100.
Science - We planted seeds and placed them in unusual…
What a couple of weeks it has been.
We have been so busy in Rainbow Class.
Red Nose Day has arrived and this year it’s never felt more important to have some fun and raise money to support people living incredibly tough lives. We need the power of funny to turn laughs into lasting…
Christmas Week in Rainbow Class
Some of our class were readers in the Sunshine Class nativity
We joined in the whole school virtual Carol Concert
The top five moments of this Christmas week -
1. Monday - We wrote fantastic descriptions from The Jolly Postman.
2. Tuesday - We had our special film afternoon watching The Grinch.
3. Wednesday - We made envelopes for our Christmas activities.
4. Thursday - We did a wonderful…
Top Five Moments of the Week
1. We had a surprise visit from Father Christmas' elf - he is called Elton.
2. We have been counting in different steps in our Mathematics learning, steps of 2, 5, 10 and 3.
3. We have read The Jolly Postman and The Jolly Christmas Postman (and the Pocket…
Top Five Moments from this week!
1.We have done loads of learning about money! We have recognised coins, added coins together, found different combinations of coins that total the same amount and solved word problems.
2. In Science, we have been learning about the characteristics of birds,…
Top Five Moments of the Week
1.We have been learning how to subtract two 2-digit numbers with a 100 square.
2. We have been planning our non-fiction text about orang-utans.
3. We have learnt about mammals and amphibians in Science.
4. We have played football with the football coach,…
Top five moments this week -
1. We learnt about the basic needs of animals in Science.
2.We have learnt how to multiply using arrays.
3. We did two PE lessons this week, one all about gymnastics and one with Dan the Football Coach.
4. We learnt more about the orang-utans and we…
Top Five Moments of Week 8:
1. We enjoyed speaking about Bonfire Night, we learnt about Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot.
2. We learnt all about orang-utans and read our new non-fiction book.
3. In PE, we played football with the football coach and we balanced in gymnastics.