Welcome back and a huge welcome to Year 3! I hope everyone has had a lovely summer.
Our Top Five moments of the week (2 days!)
1) "We have moved class! We are now in Bronze Class. Today we went on the laptops and typed a message to Miss Ellison." - Hope
2) "We've had fun! I like my…
Week 1 - Rainbow Class
We have learnt about the Tiger Who Came To Tea.
On Friday afternoon, we are having a tea party.
In Art, we designed and created tiger masks.
We created our own targets.
We have had a wonderful week in class.
So this week has been all about the children doing their favourite Sunshine things.
We have had lots of time in continuous provision, engaging in play and communication with our friends, doing our favourite things.
We have talked and written about why we are…
We have had a really fun week this week filled with excitement about the Euros and lots of learning alongside this.
This week we have:
- Completed our History topic looking at Crime and Punishment through the ages. We created our own chronological timelines including the periods we looked…
We have had a fantastic week at Tower Wood. A massive thank you to Amy, Paul and Nick who were our instructors throughout the week! We had a brilliant week, trying out a range of activities that we had never had the chance to experience before. Below are our top moment of the week.
Monday – We has a lot of fun with Sports Day in the morning and learning about and acting out Noah’s Ark in the afternoon.
Tuesday – We solved missing number problems in Mathematics.
Wednesday – We made playgrounds using junk materials in D.T with Mrs Dorota.
Thursday – Football with…
Hello, what a week it has been in Rainbow Class!
Friday was superhero day. We would like you to take part in our Superhero Quiz.
1. Which superhero has a codename - the Dark knight?
2. Who is the bald headed leader of the X Men?
3. Which hero says "Wakanda Forever"?
4. What is…
This week we have been learning all about colour, reading the book “The Day the Crayons Quit”
Here is some of the things we have learnt about or done in Sunshine class.
Raced in sports day on Monday
All wrote letters asking the crayons to come home
We have had another busy week, rounded off by our Euro 2020 Themed Day to celebrate the current tournament (Come On England!!) Below is a brief overview of what we did during the themed day.
- All of KS2 entered a competition where we had to design our own Pool House Football Kit and…
Our Mad Scientist blog. It was Mad Scientist day at Pool House on Friday and we all dressed up as scientists. Most of us worse white lab coats and most importantly had crazy hair.
These are some of the things we did:
- went on a science parade
- talked about science enquiry - the…
Following a fabulous pirate day last Friday, we have continued this week finding out more about the life of a pirate, how they would live, and what things they would do on a ship.
We have also continued finding out more about under the sea animals by using the computer to find facts about our…
This week we have been as busy as always. Here are the top five moments we have come up with as a class:
- We’ve been learning about Diwali, we have made our own booklets, rangoli patterns, henna and diya lamps.
- We have written a virtual tour of our school which we are going to present next…