Our top 5 Bronze Class moments this week:
1) "In English we have been writing our autobiographies and typing them on PowerPoint." - Remi
2) "In Science we made shadow puppets. A shadow is made by blocking the light." - Viaan
3) "In Mathematics we have been learning about hundreds, tens…
This week in Bronze Class we have been learning about shape in Mathematics. Today, we focussed on recognising and naming 3D shapes in our local environment. We were very good at finding real life examples of 3D shapes around us. Jamie and Hope even found a pyramid on top of the school (the roof!).…
Our top 5 moments in Bronze Class this week are:
1) "We have been reading a book about Patcho and Pigeon, the dynamic duo and designed our own superheroes." - Ebony
2) "Today we have been breaking the rules! We made our own superhero masks, some of us have dyed our hair and we are wearing…
Welcome back and a huge welcome to Year 3! I hope everyone has had a lovely summer.
Our Top Five moments of the week (2 days!)
1) "We have moved class! We are now in Bronze Class. Today we went on the laptops and typed a message to Miss Ellison." - Hope
2) "We've had fun! I like my…
Where is this final half term going?! I can't believe we are already finishing our third week!
Top 5 Bronze Class moments this week are:
1) "We have been designing our own sandwiches in DT. Mine has tuna and cheese on it. We are going to make them next week" - Maddison
2) "We have been…
Welcome back to our final half term in Year 3.
This week's top 5 moments are...
1) "We have been learning about Legends. We read the story 'George and the Dragon.'" - Damian
2) "We have been giving out kindness awards this week to anyone who is kind to their friends." - Elle
Yesterday in Bronze Class we had a Roman themed day to end our History topic this half term where we have been learning all about the Romans.
Here are some of the things we enjoyed yesterday:
"I enjoyed eating all the food. My favourite food was everything, apart from the porridge!" -…
Happy Friday everyone!
This week our top 5 Bronze class moments are:
1) "In French we have been learning our body parts and singing Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes in French." - Aaron
If you want to watch our video of us singing this song, here is the link below!
This week (and last) in Bronze class we have been learning about how plants grow. The children have planted their own plants and will be bringing these home in the next few weeks.
"We have been growing sunflowers." - Maddison
"We have been watering them most days." - Damian
"We put some…
Welcome back to our final term in Year 3 - where has the year gone!!
Our Bronze Class top 5 moments of the week are...
1) We started reading Ottoline and the Yellow Cat in English - Iyla-Rose
2) In History we are learning about the Romans. The Romans invaded Britain over 2000 years…
Today has been a very festive day in Year 3. As we are wearing our fabulous Christmas jumpers we thought we'd get into the Christmas spirit with a day of Christmasness!
Top 5 Festive Friday moments:
1) "We have been watching The Grinch." - Leyton
2) "We went into the hall to record our…
This week our guest bloggers are Elle and Gabriella!
Bronze class top 5 moments are:
1. In computing we went on scratch to learn how to program.
2. In PE we were doing different kinds of jumps in gymnastics.
3. In maths we have learnt how to add using column…