Guest Bloggers - Isaac and Esme
This week we have been outside lots in the sunshine!
Our top 5 moments this week are:
1) We have been making our dads some cards for Father's day - Isaac
2) Wednesday was sports day. My favourite race was the running race - Esme
3) Miss Cookson has been teaching us how to tell the…
This weeks guest blogger is Viaan Rohit
Today we have been celebrating the Queen's jubilee. She has been the Queen for 70 years.
We made a collage of pictures from London.
I have been eating a big dinner with all of school in the hall. I had a ham sandwich.
We played head hunters outside and did lots of running to try and…
Bronze Guest Bloggers - Niamh and Kyra
This week our top 5 moments were:
1) We have learnt about the 5 K's in RE. We are learning about the Sikhi faith.
2) We designed our own pizza in DT. Mine will have bbq chicken on it (Niamh) and mine will have the same! (Kyra)
3) In PE we have been practising our throwing with the…
This week in Bronze class we have been busy learning all about lines in Mathematics. We have learnt about horizontal, vertical, diagonal, perpendicular and parallel lines. The children have been amazing at finding examples of these all around school!
In English we have been continuing to read…
Welcome to Ancient Rome!
Today we finished our History topic from last half term all about the Romans by having a Roman Day.
Some of the activities we completed in our Roman Passport included:
- Making a Roman mosaic tile
- Sculpting a Roman vase
- Competing in a Javelin throwing competition (Logan and Rossi…
Hope and Hannah's Top 5 Moments of the Week
Our guest bloggers this week are Hope and Hannah!
Here are our top 5 moments of the week:
1) "Today we made red nose biscuits because it is Red Nose Day! I made a giraffe!" - Hope
2) "I enjoyed doing the red nose headhunters." - Hannah
3) "In PE we have been doing gymnastics. We…
What a creative week!
We've been incredibly busy this week in Bronze Class. Have a look at our galleries below to see what we've been doing!
Star of the week - Oliver
Merit Certificates - Kara and Justyna
Good Friend - Lillie
Design Technology - Tie-Dye
This week in Bronze class we have been learning about what life is like living in different countries in our new book 'Let's go to...'
So far we have learnt about what life is like living in Paris, as well as practising our French and learning the colours and greetings during Monday's French…
What a busy final week we have had of this half term!
The children have worked very hard in all our subjects this week but here are just a few of the things we have been doing.
1) Ross McWilliam came to visit us on Thursday as part of well-being week. The children have discussed what…
Bronze class guest blogger - Lucas Halsall
This weeks blog is brought to you by Lucas Halsall!
This week we have been planning a new story called 'Ottoline and the Feasting Fox.'
In English this morning we tried some foods from a bakery and we wrote a description of a bakery.
At lunch time we played with our new toys from Mrs…
The mystery of Ottoline and the Yellow Cat
Our top 5 moments in Bronze class this week are:
1) "We have been learning about skeletons and muscles." - Justyna
2) "In English we have been reading Ottoline and the Yellow Cat. It's a mystery book." - Connor
3) "In Geography we have been learning about maps. We went on a walk to see…
It's a mystery!
This week in Bronze class we have been very busy!
In English we have been reading our new book - Ottoline and the Yellow Cat. This half term our focus is on mystery stories, and by the end of the unit we will have written our own mystery story. The children have been introduced to the main…