Here are our top five Moonbeam Moments:
1. We had a brilliant P.E lesson on Monday where the class all listened carefully and had fun travelling in different ways.
2. We have been completing subtraction calculations in Mathematics this week.
3. We have explored Sam’s diary and all the…
Back into the swing of things
Welcome back to Autumn Term 2 where we are very excited to get straight back into learning and having fun with the children.
This week we have studied poetry in English and we have written an acrostic poem about Autumn, following an Autumn walk in the School grounds, we performed a rhyming…
A spooktacular end to half term
We have had an amazing week to end our first half term in Moonbeam Class. Although we have not been in for a couple of weeks, the children have more than made up for it with their fantastic work, contributions and efforts in class
This week, we have looked at the story ‘ARGH SPIDER!’ where we…
Our second week...done and dusted!
Our second week in Moonbeam Class is over and we can’t believe how fast it has gone.
Here are some of our top moments in class from this week:
1. We have written, ordered and identified missing numbers in Mathematics.
2. We have written sentences in English.
3. We have exercised,…
A very warm welcome!
I am delighted to welcome you back to School and to our first class blog of the year. During the course of this week, our classroom has been filled with happy faces, lots of fun and plenty of activities linked to getting to know each other. I have loved getting to know the children in Moonbeam…
See you soon!
We have made the most of this week and we have made the best of the situation we are in. I have added to the gallery the pictures we have taken over the past couple of days, enjoying our time as a class, the best way we know how! Lots of dancing, games, party food and fun has been had in Moonbeam…
This week in Moonbeam:
- In Mathematics we have been halving 2D shapes, as well as being able to halve numbers using concrete objects.
- Continuing with the non-fiction topic in English, we have been looking at recalling information from a non-fiction text. In addition to creating…
What a week!
- Counting in multiples of 2 in Mathematics, as well as identifying odd and even numbers.
- New non-fiction topic in English, looking at "Why do elephants have big ears?"
- Planting cress in Science and learning all about what plants need to grow into a healthy…
Detectives and monkeys
Welcome back! We hope you all had an enjoyable half term even with the horrible weather. Our first week back has been very exciting and we have gotten stuck right back into the swing of things.
In English we have been word detectives! Exploring syllables and compound words, something which…
We can’t quite believe it’s the end of another half term. We have had quite a busy week with lots of exciting activities.
In our English lessons this week we have finished our fairy tales and can I say how impressed we are with all of moonbeam class. The effort and enthusiasm they have…
Yummy, yummy, yummy!
Yummy, yummy, yummy, I’ve got cake in my tummy and it tastes so good with butter cream!
We have loved our baking homework the past few weeks. Thank you to you all for your help at home with baking. The children have loved sharing their adventures in the kitchen with their friends and most…
Celebrating Chinese New Year
We have had a wonderful week in Moonbeam and have been super busy!
On Monday we had a terrific time celebrating all things Chinese New Year. We learnt about how the Chinese celebrate the New Year, we made our own Chinese dragon masks, went on a parade around School, played Chinese…